Job Title Administration Secretarial
Category Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced Community Manager for the fast growing BSC Eco-system. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Community team engaging with one of the most active and popular communities in the blockchain industry.
- This role can be based remotely in any global location.
- Setup close partnership with the regional Dev Communities, Universities, and blockchains associations
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshop or conferences from ideation to execution
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns through data analysis and user feedback
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication strategy and ultimately expand our digital footprint and brand awareness in your region
- Grow and manage BSC community ambassadors, and coordinate with them to moderate the regional BSC social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote BSC initiatives
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto and DAO culture
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Fluency in local languages, advanced level of English
- Experiences on DeFi projects will be a plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.