Job Title NGO/Non-Profit
Category Office Clerks, General
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Start date: As soon as possible (preferably, May 2022)
Duration of contract: Till December 2022
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will be based in Maiduguri Office.
- The position will support measurement in the Field Office.
- The Assistant will support the Mamp;E officer in managing day to day Mamp;E tasks arising in the Field Office and providing technical support to field teams to ensure effective implementation of the project.
- Assist in routine data collection and entry for various project interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean, and consistent data is shared with the Mamp;E Officer for data analysis and action planning
- Assist Mamp;E officer in Ensuring proper filing and storage of Mamp;E documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets, among others
- Submit to the Mamp;E Officer weekly and monthly updates on Mamp; E activities conducted in the field
- Assist program staff during survey planning and implementation especially preparing logistics needed, participating in data collection and cleaning
- Keenly track project progress through standardized data collection tools and methodologies
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and other associated guidelines.
- Degree / Higher National Diploma equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any relevant social science course
- Minimum of 1 year relevant professional experience
- Strong technical knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation sector
- Respect and non-discriminatory attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), fluency in the local language (written and spoken) would be an added advantage
- Good computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office packages.
According to qualification and experience.