Job Title Human Resources HR
Category Human Resources Specialists
We are currently recruiting for the position of HR/ Admin
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- The HR and Administration Manager will help to develop and implement BEST people management practices and act as a change agent, assess and anticipate HR-related needs and seek to develop integrated HR solutions.
- He/she is expected to lead and manage all program support functions to perform well as lsquo;service providersrsquo; to support all program operations.
- She will ensure that all strategic HR and support processes are provided in a manner that provides the highest quality of timely and cost-effective services.
- The suitable candidate should possess strong leadership and people skills, be able to drive good team relationships among employees and create a driven work culture where all team members are passionate about the organizationrsquo;s vision.
- She/He will be part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) that leads change management, strategic thinking and organizational effectiveness and human resources planning and development.
- She /HEwill provide strategic oversight for areas of i) Administration and IT; ii) Procurement, iii) Logistics and Government liaison and iv) Human Resource (HR) management and development.
- Oversee all admin and HR-related program support management to ensure timeliness and quality of support services,
- Supervise the assessment of training needs and organize adequate opportunities for all users to upgrade skills.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the Unit#39;s budgets
- Control cost, reduce budgets to lowest, cost-efficient limits; thus decreasing financial risks.
- Maintain key admin/HR relationships: Lawyers, Insurance and Tax Agencies, Immigration services, Auditors, Labor law departments, etchellip;
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resource planning/needs of the organization.
- Ensure quality staffing; review job descriptions in line with the organizationrsquo;s competency framework needs
- Design and manage succession and retention plans for key talents and key job positions
- Administer the employee selection process efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support hiring managers in staff recruitment policy and ensure that advertisement reflect job requirements
- Ensure Administrative policies are available to all staff, understood by staff and are applied.
- Provide guidance and manage all HR interventions and programs (i.e. Recruitment, HR planning, Employee Relations and Performance Management, and other Change Management Interventions)
- Communicate, interpret and advise the strategic leadership team on policies and procedures in compliance with Nigeria labor law.
- Assist in the development of HR plans and budgets, and oversee its administration.
- Strengthen program support teams, systems, and operations to better support program implementation and compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7 yearsrsquo; experience providing strategic HR and administration leadership
- A minimum qualification of the first degree in Human Resource, Administration, Management or Business equivalent.
- A Masterrsquo;s Degree or professional qualification (CIPD, IHRM, SHRM) will be an added advantage.
- Location: Sabo, Yaba, Lagos State
- Salary Range: N180, 000 ndash; N 200, 000
- Duration: 15 months (Full-Time Position)