Job Title Retail, wholesale, FMCG
The Human Resource Business Partner will be responsible for developing and leading the operational HR, business partner and reporting frameworks to ensure alignment with the people strategy, organizational culture and evolving needs of the business.
The role is primarily responsible for the organisation’s employee relations policies, processes and procedures, and supporting the development and implementation of our strategic workforce planning practices. The role will effectively partner with Country HR Manager to embed our organisational development activities within the allocated docates.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field;
- A post graduate qualification including CHRP or a post graduate Diploma in HR; Masters degree is a plus;
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience as a HR Generalist or in a HR Business Partnering role;
- Experience setting up and design and implementation of HR processes and services within a rapid changing;
- High-level knowledge of applicable local labor legislation, industrial relations instruments and frameworks;
- Highly developed leadership capability to influence, lead and motivate others;
- Ability to develop relationships, trust and rapport with range of stakeholders at all levels;
- Hands on experience with various HR software, HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS);
- Demonstrable success of working in partnership to deliver and implement innovative people solutions that meet business needs, within a fast paced environment;
- Experience of leading and delivering complex people projects and initiatives within specific deadlines;
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing a range of HR policies and procedures aligned to the business needs;
- Ability to engage with new people from diverse backgrounds and form meaningful relationships which have a long-lasting impact on our talent pool.
- Business Acumen;
- Strategic Alignment;
- Change Management;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Decision Making Skills;
- Tech Savvy.5