Job Title Banking
- FINCA Nigeria recruits ND Holders forTellerposition.
- TheTellerposition reports to the Branch Operations Supervisor and the HeadTellerand will be responsible with collection of customerrsquo;s deposits and pay out of customerrsquo;s withdrawal and delivering superior customer experience in the process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide warmth reception to all customer that enters the bank.
- Provide required information on all FINCA products and services to customers
- Direct customers to the relevant officers/offices.
- Process customerrsquo;s transaction (deposits and withdrawals) in a timely and effective manner. Ensuring zero error.
- Handle customerrsquo;s complaints and queries promptly and escalate if need be.
- Ensures an orderly banking hall, where customers queues properly.
- National Diploma in related field.
- Fluency in English Language required.
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good with figures and handling of cash.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspire the trust of others; Upholds organizational values.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions.
- Organizational Support:Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Planning and Organizing:Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time effectively.
- Professionalism:Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibilities for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quantity:Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Attendance/Punctually:Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Effective in communication.
- Willingness to work in any of FINCA Nigeria location.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to handle cash effectively.
- Strong fit to FINCArsquo;s desired corporate culture and values; and commitment to promoting FINCArsquo;s Mission and Values.
- Particularly, candidate must demonstrate high transparency and integrity.