Job Title Administration Secretarial
Promote and effectively market the Centrersquo;s facilities, services, operations and equipment to potential hirers.
- Establish and maintain enduring client relationships.
- Coordinate all aspects of bookings and event requirements.
- To coordinate all aspects of venue hire and event requirements.
- Promote and effectively market the Centrersquo;s facilities, services, operations and equipment to potential hirers.
- Ensure accurate technical information is relayed to clients, promoters and staff.
- Effective communication and delegation of specific and late requirements from clients to appropriate staff, including access requirements.
- Regular liaison with clients and prospects to gain timely information regarding function requirements.
- Appropriate administration of hiring financials, records and management support.
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships.
- Develop and Evaluate marketing and client servicing strategies, plans and proposals.
- Prompt and accurate preparation of all event booking fees and charges for invoice
- Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in venue hiring procedures and or venue management systems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including conflict management.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a detailed, accurate database.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in operating in an administrative/customer service role interfacing with the public.
- Ability to promote and up-sell facilities, services and equipment as required.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours.
- Computer skills / Digital Marketing experience is essential.
- Knowledge of/experience in the hospitality/entertainment industry is an advantage
- Minimum of 2years post NYSC working experience
- 25-35years male/female with HND or BSc. in relevant field.
- HND/B.Sc/B.A relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- Candidate must be Intelligent, sociable and trendy with extensive marketing/CS skills and mastery of online/digital marketing.