Job Title Driver
- No smoking or drunk drivers.
- No receiving callings while driving.
- No personal issue should affect the Job.
- All relation to Driver must not come to the Working place or been picked up by the driver for any reason, Driver must not use the Car to carry any passenger on the Road.
- The car must be kept tidy and always ready for a journey.
- The driver must be well dressed and smell good.
- The driver must have good sight, proper traveling skills, and understand security measures on the roads.
- The driver must learn to respect other road users and must not run into traffic lights for any reason, the driver must be law-abiding and patient.
- The driver must be observant and technically sound to know what to do in the car to avoid the car breaking down on the road.
- A valid driver's license.
- 2 years of driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the functional area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency in using GPS devices
Remuneration: NGN 65,000