You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Michael Stevens Consulting
- Full Time
Lagos, Lagosand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-07-12
Job Title Driving
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driverrsquo;s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehiclersquo;s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Higher National Diploma or B.Sc in any discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Valid driverrsquo;s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.